Saturday, December 4, 2010

What Is Pinky's Real Name?

    And you who you were?

    has always been competition and rivalry between them and other products. We have the habit of facing each other for everything ... and when we were kids, so much more. When we preferred a cartoon ever had one of our friends who prefer others. The same thing happened with the candy, sweets, sweets and so on.

    Today I want to remember these historical rivalries, these legendary battles, they will surely epic duels caused occasional argument and fight in the school courtyards. And yes ... wet and tell me who I was:

    VS Sugus candy Candy Chimes : there who likes the square things and who like round ... I was the candy I ate a ton Chimes. Even sucked ... I put them in the mouth and chewed. That's one of my sweetest memories of childhood: hives candy chimes.


    David the Gnome VS Judge Klaus : The two helped their fellows. One was a doctor and another judge. One was riding on the back of the Swift Fox and the other in the Swan Henry. I've always been more in favor of David, but there are many people who prefer to Klaus ... It's a matter of taste. The truth is that both documents the purple went to escape the trolls.



    Seiya VS Dragon Ball : yesterday posted an entry about the Knights of the Zodiac, so you can imagine by what of the two I choose me, hehehehe. The truth is that there are both single supporters of another series, but yes ... Both are impressive. Pegaso meteors and Goku Onda Vital Which of the two would win?



    Cola-Cao Nesquik VS : People rarely are everywhere, and they took the Nesquik. For me the Cola-Cao is unique and inimitable. The earth seems Nesquik but like everything ... to taste the colors.


    VS Nutella Nutella : Whether black or white, I always prefer Nutella. I'm faithful to that flavor that accompanied me throughout childhood as he sat watching television. However, it is normal that someone may also have been changed to Nutella, it is equally scrumptious.


    Super Mario VS Sonic : do not know if these two video game characters have ever faced each other, but the truth is that we have spend hours and hours of entertainment . I was more than Super Mario, but I recognize that the blue hedgehog was also the pole and certainly has a lot of supporters.



    These are just some examples of bitter fighting between each other childhood memories. They all have a fantastic time, its pros and cons. Seeing all this and recalling tell me ... And you of who you were?

    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-is-pinky-real-name.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List