Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gay Cruising Place Kolkata

    13 Rue of Barnacle

    These cartoons were my favorites when I was a kid. It was a building that looked like a cage of crickets. He saw what was happening inside the apartments, and tenants were most strange.

    was the caretaker, always gossiping and malmetiendo, a tailor caught something that ended their suits in any way, a pension in which the owner sisaba all I could, and a long list of characters each more crazy and fun.

    On the roof there was a cat and mouse, which remind me of Itchy & Scratchy Simpsons because the poor mouse was always doing putadillas the cat, who suffered attacks resigned. Poor thing ... I was embarrassed.

    Another floor that made me very funny was the lady who lived with their dogs, cats, birds and lots of pets. He was always arguing with them like I was crazy ... A poor brought it down the street from bitterness.

    The grocer seized and predatory plant Low also seemed cool, he was always selling lentils thoroughly weighed with stones to more or selling chickens older than the poor had to crutches, lol.

    Anyway, I had characters to give and take. I spent the long hours with these comics and I think that, after saccharin buttons were my favorites.

    In this link you can see all sorts of information about these cartoons created by Ibanez, as well as its history and plenty of curiosities: the Barnacle Thirteen Rue

    As the saying goes: To sample a button. So I leave you some pictures to remember these comics:


    you also do you like these scenes? Which character was your favorite?


    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2010/12/gay-cruising-place-kolkata.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List