Friday, December 3, 2010

How To Patch Msx Roms?

    Pegaso Give me your strength! Wonder

    What a series, we remember today: Knights of the Zodiac . In my childhood was one of my favorites and in fact, I think it still is. Recently I have never seen whole downloaded from the Internet (hacking is one of my weaknesses, lol).

    gentlemen It was about defending the right from time immemorial. They were the descendants of the knights who fought for the goddess Athena in ancient Greece. Each of them had armor its emblem, and was associated with a constellation that gave him different powers ( Andromeda, Cygnus, Pegasus, Dragon , etc.).

    As a kid, what with the fighting freak who organized this series. The armor had were great, always protecting them from attack ... And when they got the gold armor, that it was total! So yes they were unstoppable.


    The main protagonist was Seiya the Pegasus Knight. There was none to resist his main attack, named "Pegasus Meteors." However, to me that I liked most was the knight of the Dragon, ever so balanced and so wisely.

    Then there were many other, as the knight of the swan, which launched its "Diamond Dust " or the Andromeda Knight, who wore his pink armor and fought with chains own life-like .

    Not only were fights and battles, but it also explained the personal stories of different men, relationships between them, their family lives, etc..




    Another cool thing was the song from the beginning. All about kids my age knew us: The singing loudly and flipábamos imagining that we as hard as these gentlemen. I remember in my class had a very nerdy kid (which I have already spoken in some other post), that every time I yawned and stretched, screamed with all her soul: Give me your strength, Pegasus! The rest of us with laughter and he imitated ...

    The Aesthetics of series was typical of Japanese cartoons of those years. Surely many kids became addicted to watching this series manga style.

    Here you have a video of the first episode (titled " When wearing armor Seiya Pegaso ," to see how you started this series:



    Do you guys remember this series? Sure. What was your favorite Zodiac Knight?


    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-to-patch-msx-roms.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List