Monday, December 13, 2010

Do Wwe Wrestlers Get Along

    Wit Dog Pet Makroute

    Another joke from my childhood which I spent hours and hours of silly laughter. I believe there can be no bad joke in the world ... but I did muchíiiiiiiisima grace. but all my friends and I knew, no matter tell us again and again to shake with laughter when I got the little phrase final, jajajaja.

    Is there really someone who does not know who the dog Makroute?? If so, surely has lived on Mars or Saturn lifetime. A childhood is not childhood without having had or heard this joke.

    Well ... Apretaros males, there goes the well-known joke about the dog and supermalísimo Makroute:

    This was a lady who had a dog named Makroute, and one day he escaped.
    The lady looked everywhere, until he saw a guard and goes and says
    - Excuse me, sir guard ... Have you seen Makroute?.
    And then the policeman replied:
    - No, but I like to see them!!


    HAHAHAHAHAHA, it's bad, right? As yet, when someone had, we laughed a lot, and he insisted with a laugh: "again, Tell it again!" And find the kid in question I could have two or three times and we always had lots of grace.

    Throughout the joke we had the emotion contained, outlining the typical smirk of someone who knows what will happen next. As he reached the final little phrase ... There already huge estallábamos on a rampage.

    I always thought: "It is to be ocurrrencias ... Putting that name to a dog!! Was the least that could happen to this lady. And to top it goes and asks a guard!! Jajajajaja ".

    kid things in order ... Or not so kids because searching the Internet, I discovered that not only exists Makroute dog if it even has its own blog: Dog Makroute . Obviously I have become his follower. Actually this is a humor blog where the author publishes different bullets as if he were the Makroute. Worth a visit.

    Some
    has published a graph. Look what I found a blog called Tirsorietas :

    Chiste Perro Mis Tetas
    Click on image to enlarge.



    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2010/12/do-wwe-wrestlers-get-along.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List