Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Funny Freshmansayings

    The words of our mothers II

    We again remind those catchphrases that our mothers repeated again and again ... Those that we have stuck in memory and that we have unwittingly incorporated into our repertoire particular.

    After the first delivery of these pearls maternal , I return with the second part. New insurance sentences that are common to all mothers, whether in the corner of the world are, and have forged our character and our way of being.

    important thing is to see with hindsight and see all of them said to us for our good and give us an education and social values, which is becoming scarce among today's youth.

    Some of the phrases I are coming to mind are:

    • Because I said so, period : This was the queen of the phrases ... Always served to settle any conversation. Also, after this sentence had the right to reply or anything, because the next step was to take a cock. My mother had to be very tired of me to say it, because it is so conversational and always tried to convince me with advice, but of course ... When I became annoying, because he said the happy little phrase and that's what it was given.
    • You take away the black to the fruit, and you can eat well : He said this especially with bananas I always had a black speck, and how sensitive I was to eat as they do not want them. But there was my mother to take the last Tozo banana, pear or whatever it was and made me eat it as if freshly picked from the tree. The advantage of the last fruit is that it made me ball like steak dry ... I told you I was very picky eater (which is not happening to me today).
    • I, I ... You, you ... : This was the worst threat to the world because you never knew what I expected after that sentence. I never knew, because I never thought to cross the threshold of "you, you ...". There was another version, which was: "Do not be or what do you ." This was also terrible, because we returned to the uncertainty ... When your mother does not know what you will do, is to be an awful doom!!
    • The expiration date of yogurt, is just indicative : Another example of excessive domestic economy. My mother bought the yogurt in big boxes because they were cheaper, and of course, we gathered at home with twenty or thirty yogurt that we had to eat before they expire ... As this was physically impossible, because I let go of the little phrase in question. So easy: "What they say the manufacturer is only indicative for people to dispose and buy more yogurt, but in reality the date is indicative only ... "Given these arguments, Who was going to counter??
    • already you pray that this stain is removed : He said this every time I play or stained clothing goofing with tempera or something. The truth is that I did not make any case, knowing that if the spot was not removed because there was nothing: I sewed a patch of another color in the pants or sweats and point. I believe that the spots that contributed to spread out the knee between my varied background wardrobe, jejejeje.
    • Do you think that money falls from the sky? : This phrase I never understood why no matter how small it was, I always knew that the money given away by banks. So do not understand why I wanted to buy all the toys that I requested over and over again ...

    For though not enough, after years and years to hear these words, I have not finished traumatized or I need a psychologist or anything ... Is that those were different times and mothers rather than pay a professional to fix your problems, arranged themselves behind closed doors, slipper hand.


    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2010/12/funny-freshmansayings.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List