Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Throat Infection Pregnant

    male summer Cinemas: An endangered species

    Incredible summer nights I spent watching a movie in the cinema. Used to do a double session: We paid a single entry and could see two films in a row. In reality they were only a courtyard filled with chairs and a white wall on which was projected, but those movie nights under the stars had something special.

    I particularly remember the movie of my people, with metal chairs, hard as they can be ... But the urchins that we did not matter as long as having fun.

    You could bring your own food and drink. Whenever I went, I had a sandwich that never survived until the interval. I ate it just entered. There were also stalls where one could buy trinkets to withstand the pull of two movies.

    Like they do in many arenas, rented pads to be somewhat more comfortable. So they put a cushion on the chairs, but then had to return them to the exit.

    Another thing I remember was their entries. In fact they were beginning to sell tickets a while before the movie and then a man picked up at the door. The ones I remember were green and were evidently not numbered ... There was no row or seat: Everyone would sit where best they could.

    In every city had one of those movies that unfortunately have been disappearing absorbed by the multiplex in the mall. It has been losing that tradition of outdoor cinema in which I was always uncertainty about whether the night would spark a bit and suspended the screening. I remember like in the last few nights of August, it was necessary to bring a jacket because it was beginning to cool and so people were taking aware that summer was coming to an end.

    Unforgettable those nights when the moon and stars that went with his mouth open until late. The laughter, fear, fright and even the odd cry that I will have spent in the cinema of summer. Impossible to forget ...

    a couple of years ago, vacationing on the beach of San Juan in Alicante, I found a survivor. A summer cinema survives there rooftop of a building. Obviously I could not help swallow the two movies that cast that night, more to remember old feelings that the films themselves ... It is possible that there lost in some towns or cities are even some of the cinema. I refuse to believe that there have been extinguished completely.

    you "Do you know someone who has been able to survive competition from the multiplexes today?


    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2010/11/throat-infection-pregnant.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List