Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sudden Fast Heart Beat

    milk, cocoa, hazelnuts and sugar

    These are the essential ingredients of this product which I have eaten some several tons during my childhood. You have already guessed that it comes Nutella rich in all varieties: Black, white and pink (yes, yes ... in the 80 had also Nutella strawberry).

    Every evening when he returned from school, I sat in front of the TV to see the children's program at the time (or Sesame Street to play at that time ...) and my mother prepared a giant sandwich picnic of Nutella.

    I liked to mix the white with black in the same sandwich, which resulted in a gray paste, but it was scrumptious! In contrast, the strawberry Nutella in my house was not too successful, and what you see in any house did (quickly withdrew the market). In fact, I have not been able to find any pictures of it on Google.

    The Nutella always came in glass vessels were washed and then could be used as water vessels normal. Most of the glassware I remember at my mother when I was a kid, were recycled cups Nutella (another example of how our mothers looked for the domestic economy, lol). There was a time also came in cups. Years and years I was having breakfast in a brown shirts from the Nutella.

    had no competitor .... The only product that had some shade was the tulip, also accompanied our snacks for years.

    But it was the birthday of a classmate, where his mother curled curl: We prepared slices of bread with Cola Cao Tulip and sprinkled on top and. . It really tasted like Nutella! It was a mixture of all my favorite products for children. When I saw them and tried them in color freak, lol.




    Another place was the star, was in the schoolyard. Ente Bollycao, Phoskitos, Pink Panthers and Tigretones always had a companion with Nutella sandwich. comiéndoselo large mouthfuls. We do not know how the apañábamos but he brought the sandwich of Nutella ever asked him for a bit and he left us a little bite ... Not too much, so do not run away. It was like something traditional could not miss.

    What do you think of the ads? Everyone stuck to the tune that " Milk, cocoa, hazelnuts and sugar ... Nutella! ." I guess some of these ingredients have a lot of colors, preservatives, sweeteners etc. but that at first seemed the healthiest food and richest in the world.

    With our Nutella sandwich were happy ... We needed very little to smile when we were kids, right?

    Without a doubt, I can state that Nutella has earned the title "Queen of our snacks."


    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2010/11/sudden-fast-heart-beat.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List