Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brazilian Wax Instructional

    Steam Boat Books

    This was a collection of books that were popular when I was little. Before the existence of the consoles and the like, children used to read ... and not only out of obligation.

    At school they sent us books to read and then make a short, but I not only do I read those books, if not for me to read was all a hobby.

    books steamer accompanied me throughout my childhood. There were several colors: Was the White Series (for children), the Blue Series (from 7 years), and then there were the Orange Series (from 9 years) and Red Series specific and more advanced ages. Of the latter I did not have any.

    I had the most were of the blue series. When I was old enough, I was thrilled that my mother gave me a book in the orange (I gave it a year before the recommended age). That made me feel more! Generally

    were funny and flashy titles to attract the kids. I remember many of them: A troll striped Mariquilla the pelagic, The Pirate Tick Fray Perico and his donkey An independent ass, El Pampinoplas, etc. His subjects were varied: books of adventure, mystery, comedy, travel, etc.

    Almost every time I went with my parents to make monthly purchases Alcampo, I bought one of these books. I still have many of them ... Others went missing or were deteriorating. In fact, the photographs in this post are from the books that are still rolling down my parents' house, as a vestige of my childhood hobbies. Look at those who have survived over the years:


    Of these, remember the ones I liked were two, "Peluso " and "Fray Perico and Donkey."

    The first was a fantasy story that was about a forest that is accessed through a door in a hedge of bushes. A boy discovers the entrance and finds a kind of fantastic creatures covered with hair (reminded me of the Ewoks). The truth is that careful retrospect, this story has similarities with The Chronicles of Narnia ...

    Regarding the second book that I liked was about the story of a convent, and was very funny. The friars spent some very strange adventures and a friar named Fray Perico was always getting into trouble.

    These are just two examples, but this collection was huge. sure you remember other titles Steam Boat that I liked is not it? Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2010/11/brazilian-wax-instructional.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List