Friday, November 19, 2010

Clip Art Of No Infection

    Baticao the blog, and other gifts Turbocao Cola Cao

    When I was a kid, whenever Cola Cao drew a new gift (mixers, glasses, removers, etc..), It became fashionable and all the world wanted to have it. They used to come in large boxes, and I as one would expect, he insisted over and over again until my mother bought me that box of 5 kilos that I lasted a whole year (until the next promotion or the next gift). There was

    day that I take a Cola Cao, with the froth and those grumitos liked me so much. Not like the "Pseudo-Colacao" Turbo selling now ... It is not the same. Where is the Cola Cao classic life, new inventions are removed. Also to remove the Nesquik, which I knew to ground (although for many people this is very debatable, lol)

    Such was my desire for the Cola Cao, I loved having all these chorraditas of aparatejos for remove my glass. The truth is that after several years of collecting Tackle-Chaos, ended all stored and forgotten in the back of a kitchen cabinet.

    The variety of gifts was enormous, but my favorites were:

    • The Turbocao : It was a kind of miniature mixer is battery operated. He had a "sails" of white plastic that went into the glass of milk and stirred, making a froth come out great. Sure, the splashes are inevitable (and subsequent reprimands to fill the entire kitchen droplets of Cola Cao). The Turbocao was not too hard, and I remember playing to stop the blades with your finger. It did not hurt, and everybody knows that when the Devil has nothing to do with the tail kills flies.

    • The Coctelcao : It was a plastic cup with a lid ... His name says it all. Filled with milk and stirred like a shaker. I liked all over the kitchen to remove my Coctelcao, giving a stunning Wiggles (all that gave of themselves arms), always under the threat of my mother: "As you open and pour the milk, you'll find out !!!!".

    • The Karaocao : It was a glass as before, but had kind of a microphone attached to the handle that distorted his voice. Menudo songs I've stuck with my Karaocaosaltando me around the house ...

    • The Baticao : This device I got it when he is old enough ... In fact, coincided with the Olympic Games in Atlanta, and depending on how far your Baticao full of milk, had a few brands that could boast of getting a gold medal, silver or bronze ...


    Many more gifts from Cola Cao ... but I do not got to have. Others were the Bombacao, the Maracao, etc. but those already left them to kids for generations because unfortunately a growing and left behind in all these "kids nonsense" as I said when my mother wanted to continue buying these no-se-to-chaos.

    Do you remember any other aparatejo you like this? Your custody sure any of them yet, right?


    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2010/11/clip-art-of-no-infection.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List