Saturday, November 27, 2010

Signs Of Ageing On The Face



    few days ago I published a post about the mythical phrases advertising. Today I return to advertising world, but to remember the songs and music of some ads, no doubt many of you will remember. A good catchy tune is a great claim to promote any product and the proof is that today we remember and humming many of them were created many years ago.

    is that the power of advertising is enormous and break the barriers of time ...

    are many songs that I grew up ... but me first come to mind are:

    • Sparks ... "Your first colony" : I really do not know how smelled this cologne, but even today occasionally humming in shower the song.


    • Faral ... "We have a new girl in the office" : This ad was devoted to women, "modern" that they were making headway in a world of work so far used almost exclusively to men. The protagonist was a woman bursting of the 80: I worked in the office, went to the gym, out with friends ... A real example, go.


    • Nougat the almonds ... "Come home for Christmas" : This is a classic among classics. Has remained very much alive decade after decade. Each year at Christmas drew a new ad, always with the same song. If there is someone who does not know the chorus of this announcement is that it is from another planet.

    • Apis Fried tomato ... "Long live the gorgeous meals" : Great among the great ads!! It was a version of the song Alaska "Horror at the supermarket" but applied to this brand tomato sauce. Every time I meet a girl named Pili I remember this song, jejejeje.

    • pretzels Rica ... "What do you want for tea??" : Teresa Rabal, an icon of my childhood was paid to sing for this listing. I loved these cookies, not only for his drawings, but because they were really good.

    probably for some time published a second installment of these little songs because I come to mind so I have to leave some for later ...

    And you ... What jingles the lifetime you have recorded in the mind and there is no way to throw off of them?

    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2010/11/signs-of-ageing-on-face.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List