Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good Quotes To Picnik

    women grew up in the 80

    Earlier this month, a follower of the blog (Javi) sent me an e-mail containing a link to a music video of a group that I already knew for some time thanks to our good friend YouTube . This group El Reno Renardo , making household names versions of songs, in a comic parodying current issues, in my view with a great sense of humor.

    Despite
    previously heard several songs from Reno Renardo this particular did not. I've been listening and I found great about the relationship you have with this blog. It is the song "I grew up in the 80" , which is listing a series of memories of that decade. Many of these memories and we have discussed in the blog, and others had in mind treat soon.

    Do not miss this music video original song inspired by a group Twisted Sisters. Both the letter and the pictures are very wise and almost 100% agree with them. I see that not only I who feels some nostalgia of the twentieth century



    Hahaha! I also remember those swings oxidized we played small, these characters in films and, of course ... Bombi also to the One, Two, Three ... hehehehe ...

    After searching on Youtube this video I found someone else who is also in the same direction and that serves well to illustrate the philosophy of this blog. I put two videos as an example, certainly more than a wistful smile provokes you:

    The first one is more known, and it is a video of Canto del Loco . Along with the song there is a montage of memorable images of that time. some already are icons of our childhood, like the famous "Panchooooo .... Goby has muertoooo !!!". Well, here's the video:


    The second video I've mentioned, is more comical and in a short of time makes a tour of television history at that time. It's amazing how in so short a time to remember so many people.'m sure you recognize most of the characters that appear in the right?



    See?? If we do so with all that time go backwards, jejejeje.


    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2011/01/good-quotes-to-picnik.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List