Monday, January 17, 2011

Does Semen Sjow Uo Undet A Blacklight

    Aphrodite: Boobs out!

    Some time ago I updated the blog. I have taken a Christmas break because everybody has a good effect disappear from time to time ... Sorry if all this time I have not responded to the comments that have left more entries, or e-mails that have been sending me.

    Well, start again with the blog in the year 2011 and could not pass up the opportunity to talk about a character who had in mind for some time. I'm sure most of you remember the Mazinger Z series . For in this case we will not talk about the Great Mazinger and phrase fueraaaaa Fists!, If not his mate Aphrodite and the attack seemed to me the funniest of all that have occurred in any anime series in television history: Pechoooos fueraaaa!

    All that you saw this little cartoon, remember that it was robots manned by a scientist and his daughter, who fought against the forces of evil. The great Mazinger Z as the main weapon was a rocket built their fists, the voice of cuffs off! laid out to attack any enemy. Well that was the case of Aphrodite, but with her breasts.

    If, if, surreal as it may seem to later generations, the breasts of the female robot, were launched with precision against the evil in question . Indeed Aphrodite's breasts were a deadly weapon (what a phrase I just came out). No I would think the most feminist about it, but to me when I was little I loved these scenes, lol.

    I think seeing those breasts pointy-powered cast, something that marked me for life. Moreover, they were irreplaceable ... When Aphrodite threw a chest, had to keep fighting without him until he put another spare. Thus, it was quite shocking to see this super-robot walking around with a hole where there was a tit very well put, jajajajaja.



    Children of that era needed no more to cut the film. In the school yard were running like crazy yelling the phrase of fueraaaaa Pechoooos! and play a futuristic robot wars, as if we were the ones that really tripulábamos these hulks of metal. Child's imagination to power!

    Furthermore, when we were shouting the phrase, did an exaggerated chest movement ... as if our hearts were really driven out to attack classmates. Shakira seemed convulsively moving his lead around the schoolyard. The truth is that teachers should think ours was a generation of children rare.

    little phrase in question really do not remember if it was said or not in the series (around some argue that this phrase is a myth) but in my school and my neighborhood, we were screaming as if life depended on it , and laughed with her as he could. Apart from discussions about whether Aphrodite said in the series or not ... The truth is that kids in my generation that we said yes ...

    addition to the television series, had bumper stickers and both Mazinger Z and the other characters. I remember I had a sticker album and Aphrodite were precisely the most difficult to achieve. One of Aphrodite's we changed three or four Mazinger.Y if Aphrodite was throwing her breasts out ... That and worth a lot.

    is a pity that today has not kept any of these cards. I'd like to take a look to remember this series that taught an entire generation of kids the power of a good female lead.



    Source URL: http://sonic-generations.blogspot.com/2011/01/does-semen-sjow-uo-undet-blacklight.html
    Visit sonic wallpaper for daily updated Sonic Wallpaper

Popular Posts

My Blog List